Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, September 25, 2006

Farewell my friend.

Yesterday afternoon a good friend of mine passed away. She was my husband's cousin's wife (follow that?). She was by far my favorite of all his relatives. We shared the same sense of warped humor. She was struck down by cancer at the age of 36. I can't tell you how much I am going to miss her. She always kept her sense of humor.

When we last saw her, she kept us laughing even when we discussed her funeral and death. She had such a love of life. The world seems a little darker today without her.I feel like there is a hole in my heart that nothing will fill.

Farewell my friend. Rest in peace. You are free from pain now butI will miss you. May your light never be extinguished.

I have a huge bottle of Bailey's that is calling my name. I think we will be good friends today.

3 comments:

Mackey said...

I am sorry to hear of your loss. 36 years old. That is so sad.
Does anyone die from old age anymore? It seems like everywhere I turn I hear of someone else who has cancer.
May the sun shine on you again soon.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

May she rest in peace!

tomax7 said...

My condolences to you and her family.