Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SERENITY AND CALMNESS

Subject: Calmness in our lives I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished." So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Jim Beam, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Absolute, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace

6 comments:

CallmeJack said...

Morning babe,

hope you are all good

CallmeJack said...

Morning babe,

hope you are all good

The Idiot Speaketh said...

You need to blend all that up in a mixer and name a new drink.....the GUTTERGIRL.......If it takes off, I'll take 10%of the profits,,,ha ha

Canadian Sentinel said...

White Zinfandel? Well, everyone has their own tastes... I find it too wet, too sweet, cloying...

Sometime, try Concha Y Toro Casillero Del Diablo Merlot (it's Chilean and you'll probably love the stuff... it's my favorite... not only easy to drink, but tastes wonderful, too, especially by itself).

Mistify said...

this may be some advice I can actually use

ALRO said...

hehe...
I think everyone drank a copius amounts of .. err.. adult bevvies!! :P -- *points to self* GUILTY..