Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, September 15, 2006

WHY MOTHER'S AGE QUICKLY

I am sitting here watching a little boy ride his bike back and forth in front of my house. This little boy has had a crush on my daughter for three years now. He is the 'bad boy' of their class. The girls came home and told me that this boy wants to kiss my daughter. He also told her he loves her this week. Now he is cruising the sidewalk outside.

My son used to kid me that if I let him get an air gun he would sit outside and keep the boys away from his sisters. I USED TO think this was funny. Now I am counting my dimes to see if I have enough money to buy him one.

These kids are only nine. God help me. What am I going to do when they are sixteen? This is one reason why Mother's age quickly.

3 comments:

honkeie said...

I am glad I have only boys haha.I know how I was and would never let my daughter go out with a guy like me ;-)

The Idiot Speaketh said...

chase him away with that Pink Vespa of yours! That'll scare the little fart away!

Canuckguy said...

Never mind 16. Worry when they hit 12 years of age.