Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, December 15, 2006

FUCK YOU! FRIDAYS

I was in a such a good mood. Was being the key word there. This week, I had a friend come and visit me. I hadn't seen her in almost 10 years. I was a little nervous about seeing her again. We had lost touch and only reconnected this summer. It was kind of like inviting a stranger over. About 2 minutes after she got here we picked up where we left off. It was great seeing her again. I got to meet her two children. They were adorable. The little boy walked in the house and started talking and didn't stop. When I was telling my husband about it, he said" He is just his Mom isn't he". That visit made me so happy! I am looking forward to seeing them again. Next time I hope to meet her husband. I knew her ex husband from high school. She tells me her new husband is completely different. That is wonderful too.

I am almost finnished my xmas cards, my daughter's school pictures finally came, my daughter finnished 6th in her Provincial Bowling Tournament,Jack and Mistify got engaged, and I am almost done my shopping. (Honkie, I like the idea of gift cards for everyone). I was flying high. Everything was going great. I should have known it wouldn't last.

Then things started to go wrong. First I went to the store to buy milk. The Four litre jug slipped out of my hands and hit the floor. I don't know if you have ever tried this but when this milk jug hits the floor from a distance, it doesn't just break..... it explodes!! It exploded everywhere. It went all over me and my daughter and up the drink cooler. My daughter is screaming " It is in my eyes! I can't see!" Nothing like drawing attention to us. Do you think this could happen in a small corner of the store? Not a chance. This is right in front of the cashier. How embarrassing. When I tried to pick up the jug, it had split down the side and gushed everywhere. Nothing like making things worse. Then I took my daughters to Timmies for a hot chocolate and a donut. When my daughter was trying to get into the car she dropped her donut in a puddle. My week went downhill from there.

My good friend sent me an email at 2Am to say her Dad had a blood clot in his leg that has moved to this lungs. She was leaving immediately for Arizona. It doesn't sound good. I am so worried for her. Either way it is going to suck for her. Either her Dad doesn't make it till Xmas or he does and she misses Xmas with her kids. I hope her Dad recovers. Then my other friend's son was waiting for me at school to telll me his Grandma had a heartattack last night. His Dad spent the night at the hospital. She is still alive, but that is all I know right now. Serious illness is terrible anytime of the year but it really bites during Xmas.

My daughter has been having a hard time at school lately. There is a boy in her class she is really scared of. He has threatened to bring a knife to school to use on her. ( Did I mention they are 9?) He keeps making threatening motions to her. He pushes her into walls. She has a bruise on her stomach and a scrape on her knee from him. I have complained to the teacher, principal and guidance cousellor. So far nothing has happened and I don't hold any hope it will. They have a Safe School program. It is supposed to prevent bullying. Basically it is lip service provided by left wing moonbats. It is great in theroy, but they never put it into action. If they had, when this boy threatened my daughter with a knife, the Social Worker, Parents and Police should have been involved. Never happened. Now I have to pull my daughter out of bed screaming every morning. She is terrified to go to school. Thank God there is only 6 days left til Xmas break. When I spoke to the teacher, she told me my daughter retailiates with the threat that she will get her brother to come to school and beat up the boy. First of all, that wouldn't happen second of all, what do you expect her to do? She is terrified and the school won't protect her. She needs to do something to make her feel safer. I am at a loss here.

Basically, I need to offer the whole world a big FU! For now, I will settle for sending it to the item that started it all...Milk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, that started off great then went into the Ditch in a hardcore way! I don't envy you with the bullying scene. This happened with me and I am fortunate that I have seven days off, so I spent an entire week at the school as a temporary student, hanging out with my daughter for five days. During which time I identified very clearly and loudly every single fuckin thing that I found incorrect at the school. At the end of the week I had succeeded in two things, the principal was now prepared to take the ball and handle the bullying problem (and she did, little fucker was expelled a month later) and furthermore, my daughter found out that Mom & Dad are seriously behind her and cemented an already strong bond with some simple follow through.

I hope next week is a lot better!

Py

Melissa said...

WOW! And you thought I saved up for a post huh?! First thing first: You have the right to call the police yourself and put a restraining order on that HELL-CHILD at your daughter's school. THEN you should write a letter to the local paper detailing the events and the school's negligent attitude about your daughter's welfare. (Call the local television news station as well, they eat stuff like that up) If you use a few key legal terms like "negligence" or "criminal neglect" and throw in a few hot topic terms like "terroristic threats" and "imminent bodily injury or harm" You will have them flocking to kiss your feet and beg your forgiveness in no time! (I have dealt with similar situations a time or two... can you tell?) I have to agree that illness during the holiday season sucks big green monkey wankers! And as for the milk... look at it as a spa experience: free milk bath! :)

BB-Idaho said...

Sorry to hear about the bullying going on at your daughter's school.
I hope it's nothing more than the usual crap that kids do. Both my daughters were bullied, much to my great concern...they are now grown and both college professors in the sciences. School bullying is ugly, but it has been around forever it seems; it is frustrating and difficult to successfully deal with. Good luck!

honkeie said...

Sorry about the bully and your friends dad. I hope its all worked out.
Buy I must say I was laughing at your run in with the milk.
" It is in my eyes! I can't see!"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sorry, that was too funny. Maybe you should use some milk on that bully