Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I AM CANADIAN!

You are 100% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

My favorite Lord of the Idiots, this test is for you. Now you can prove deep down, you are a REAL Canadian.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I'm a 100% Canuk too!

ALRO said...

Me Too!!!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

I am embarrassed and ashamed. Irregardless of the fact that my only venture onto Canuck soil was in 1975 for 15 minutes in the Gander, Newfoundland airport....and irregardless of the fact that I live 3000 miles away in the warm climes of Texas, USA.....I was only able to manage a meager 76% Canuck on this quiz. I am not worthy of being a Hosehead eh? Or.....does anything above 75% pass? Don't I get to be an honorary citizen of the Great White North eh?