Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Soundtrack of my Life

The soundtrack to your life (stolen from Tattooed Pink Lady)

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Waking Up: "Last Call Casualty"- Bowling For Soup

First Day at School: "Mr. Roboto" - Styx

Falling In Love: "Save Tonight" - Eagle Eye Cherry

Fight Song: "Refugee" - Tom Petty

Breaking Up: "The Break up Song" - Greg Kihn Band

Prom: "Lips Of An Angel" - Hinder

Life: "On A Night Like This" - Trick Pony

Breakdown: "Razorblade Kiss" - His Infinite Majesty (HIM)

Driving: "Mama Let Him Play" - Jerry Doucette

Flashback: "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" - The Offspring

Wedding: "Because Of You" - Kelly Clarkson

Birth of Child: "Sold" - John Micheal Montgomery

Final Battle: "Goodie Two Shoes" - Adam Ant

Death Scene: "U and UR Hand" - Pink

Funeral Song: "Closing Time" - Green Day

Now I have tagged you. Let me know if you played along.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

What a creative post. Hope you are doing well out there. Keep warm.

Thinking of you.

The Idiot Speaketh said...

OK GG....Here ya go.....No I did not cheat....Boy! I got some whacked out musical tastes don't I?

Here goes......



Waking Up: "When I'm gone" - Three Doors down.

First Day at School: "There's only one way to rock" - Sammy Hagar

Falling In Love: "Against the Wind" - Bob Seger

Fight Song: "It only takes a minute" - Tavares

Breaking Up: "Open your Heart" - Madonna

Prom: "I'm Alive" - Electric Light Orchestra

Life: "Time after Time" - Cyndi Lauper

Breakdown: "The Goodbye Girl" - Bread

Driving: "Building a bridge" - Wax

Flashback: "Victim of Love" - Brian Adams

Wedding: "Even it up" - Heart

Birth of Child: "I get excited" - Rick Springfield

Final Battle: "luka" - Suzanne Vega

Death Scene: "I was made for loving you" - Kiss

Funeral Song: "Saved the best for last" - Vanessa Williams