Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I AM ZEUS! ALL BOW TO ME!

Which God or Goddess are you?
Your Result: Zeus Greek King of the Gods

You are a powerful leader. You like to manipulate life to your own accord. You have many lovers. You like to rule over those who are powerless against your advances.

Ares Greek God of War
Artemis Greek Goddess of the Hunt
Dionsyus Greek God of Wine
Hades Greek God of the Underworld
Aphrodite Greek Goddess of Love
Which God or Goddess are you?
Quizzes for MySpace

4 comments:

Canadian Sentinel said...

I, too, am Zeus.

With secondary characteristics of Artemis, Aphrodite, Dionysus and Ares.

That means I'm Zeus; I like to hunt, screw, drink and wage war. Although not necessarily in that order. I think the correct order is to hunt, wage war, win the war, drink to celebrate, then screw.

Hey... maybe I'm actually Conan the Barbarian...

guttergirl said...

LOL CS!

Does this mean you have forgiven me for scoring 3% on the quiz?

Canadian Sentinel said...

Oh, stop worrying, GG... a mere three percent is but a standard-deviation brainfart for us staunch counterterrorist folks... nobody gets a perfect score on every test in their lifetime, after all...

Besides, tests are only tests, after all...

Not a big fan of tests, anyway... they always drove me a bit nuts with the anticipation, cramming, worrying... yep- hated tests, particularly the ones in the shorter classes, where we got a mere fifty minutes compared to in other classes, which were eighty minutes and the finals, which were three hours...

(The very worst tests of all, however, are the ones that prospective employers make you take... particularly the math ones, which I can no longer remember how to do... I've lost pretty much all the math I learned, no matter how good I might've been with it! Those tests are the scariest!)

Good God... I really do NOT wanna go back to university ever again... besides, there's so many nutty liberals all over those places!

Leigh said...

I'm a Greek Goddess of Love: You are a beautiful seductress. Your first thoughts are always in the interest of love. Your focus is on passion, romance, and sexual escapades. Make love not war is your motto.

Thanks for the giggles. Happy Hump Day!!