Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, December 22, 2006

My Version of the 12 Days of Christmas

On the Twelveth day of Christmas, the season brought to me....

Twelve insane in - laws

Eleven cards to write

Ten loads of dishes

Nine unwrapped presents

Eight parking tickets

Seven Children fighting

Six unbought presents

FIVE CHRISTMAS PARTIES

Four Christmas Concerts

Three kids with strept throat

Two tons of chocolate

AND A MOUND OF DIRTY LAUND - RY!!!!!!!!

Who has time for this? Have you read what is going on around here?!?!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

ALRO said...

That's hilarious!!

guttergirl said...

Why thank you Al.

AndyT13 said...

Beauty, eh? Tons O love and Happy holidays!

guttergirl said...

Same to you Andy. Glad you are back.

Melissa said...

Great post! You are right... I do relate!!! :)