Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, December 08, 2006

I had a great post ready for Fuck You Fridays. Now I have to change it slightly. FUCK YOU TO BLOGGER AND BLOGGER BETA!!!!! It won't let me add a picture and it won't let me add anything to my sidebar! It pisses me off. I am sorry I switched to beta. It is nothing but a huge pain in the ass.

I will have to continue without a picture. You will have to use your imagination.

My original fuck you was instant. As soon as I read the front page of our local newspaper. There on the front page was a story that made my blood boil. One of our brave boys (and girls) in blue was shot yesterday in the line of duty. There is no update to his status. I am hoping and praying it is not serious. These brave people put their lives on the line day after day. They deal with the lowest level of humanity. They see things that would make the rest of sick. Just because they are our protectors, people want to see them hurt. The police services do the hard work for little or no appreciation.

My huge Fuck you is sent to the scum that sent three of these brave officers to the hospital. There is a hot spot in hell reserved for people like that.

I am asking you all pray for these brave officers. Pray for their health and safety.

I hope yall have a safe and wonderful weekend. Now fuck off!

3 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Fuck blogger & Fuck the scumbag that shot the officers. I hope that they will be alright.

Have a great weekend! :)

Canadian Sentinel said...

That's only the beginning...

I just had to get a Google Account because Blogger just rejected my regular Blogspot password for some bizarre reason and wouldn't let me comment til I got the Google account. Seems they're forcing us to make the move... but so far I'm glad I haven't switched to Beta, now that you've said it sucks.

Have you tried Photobucket for posting pictures?

http://photobucket.com/

Works EVERY time.

I use it when Blogger won't cooperate with my attempts to post pics via the Dashboard. Real easy. Just sign up, no problem. Free! Then get whatever pic you want onto your account, copy and paste the url address of the pic and post it into the html tab of the compose window when you're doing a post.

Besides, you can search Photobucket for pics... everyone's pics there are actually viewable, and stealable, so be careful of not putting anything too embarrassing of yourself there... ;)

Oh, shit... fuck! I'm previewing and my tiger picture is gone.

Indeed... fuck Google! Fuck Blogger! Fuck!

Gee... I feel soooo dirty... :)

guttergirl said...

Sorry your tiger is gone CS. I liked that picture. I will try the photobucket thing. Thanks for the advice