Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MY CHRISTMAS WISH

As you all settle down with family and friends this Christmas Season I ask one thing of you . When you are safe in bed, please say a prayer for our troops far from home. Send them your best wishes and prayers for their safety. Pray they will all come home safe and sound. Pray for their families who are making sacrifices too. Please keep them all in your thoughts. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Mackey said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Leigh said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you as well. Wishing you all the best in 2007.

honkeie said...

I hope u had a Happy Everything...but safe is never fun

guttergirl said...

I don't know Honkeie. Being unsafe is how I ended up with three kids.

Thanks to all of you for you wishes.

honkeie said...

Oh yeah...keep an eye on your mail ;)