Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Leigh. So here goes. I am... A mom. I said... Happiness is a warm gun and a cold body. I want... Love and passion. I wish... I was happy. I hate... Racism I miss... Security I fear... Being alone I hear... Garbage, Bleed Like Me. I wonder... What will my children become? I regret... many things I have done. I am not... a good person. I dance... Everyday in the kitchen. I sing... alone, in the car, and only to people who are tone deaf. I cry... everyday I'm not always... honest anymore. I made... A lot of mistakes. I write... for comfort. I confuse... Many people. I need... passion. I should... Be a better person. I start... laundry and never finnish. I finish... books. I believe in... God I know... Who my true friends are. I can... play the clarinet. I can't... Sing. I see... trees. I blog... Because I need to talk. I read...everything I can get my hands on. I am aroused by... Thehands of a man and passionate kisses. It pisses me off... that people don't pull their own weight. I find... there are alot of unhappy people out there. I like... Music and books I love... My children. I tag: Mark Cherry PM Tamara Tab

4 comments:

TAS said...

Ok woman, I did my good deed. Thanks for the tag! :-)Stalker? You got a stalker? I'm feeling so left out! NOT!

Leigh said...

Hey it is good to have you back. I have been worried.

Blessed said...

Answers that really make you think!

Shari said...

HA!! I will get this done today. I've been slacking a bit.