Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My misery

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a half a pack of cigarettes, a full tank of gas, it is dark and we are wearing sunglasses. Hit it. My favorite movie. It usually cheers me up. Not today. I haven't slept in two days. I try, I just can't fall asleep. I wrote my exam last night. Let's just say it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I sure hope I pass this course. I would hate to have to take it over again. The teacher is a nice person, I just don't want to have to go through it again. After the exam she walked me to the door she had some encouraging words for me. She thanked me for participating in class and said it was nice to have me in her class. That was nice of her. It is hot here. I mean REALLY HOT! I can't stand the heat and humidity. It does nothing to improve my mood. On the bright side, I have the day off. Once the school age kids go to school, I am free till 4:00. A friend of mine is taking me out for lunch. I don't know where we are going and I don't care. He is a really nice guy. (No Leigh, it is not who you think). This friend has a daughter who is best friends with my daughter. He is lonely too. We make a good pair. We have both screwed up. I wanted to enjoy the sun yesterday. My legs are blindingly (is that a word?) white. I hate wearing shorts when they look like that. Too bad, by the time I was ready to go outside, it was raining. That little shower did not help the humidity. Maybe I will have better luck today. You have to have hope.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

You do need that beer, there is nothing like a nice cold beer on a hot day. I would do anything for some nice hot weather.

guttergirl said...

Come for a visit Leigh and we will enjoy those beers together.

The Idiot Speaketh said...

You mean it gets hot and humid in the Peg? I might have to re-think my relocation plans.......

How is the weather up in the Northwest Territories this time of year?

I need cold! I hate heat!

Let us know how your hot date goes....I mean your hot lunch....er...I mean your lunch with the hot guy.....er...I mean your.....

forget it......just let us know...

Have a good time!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

They won't catch us....we're on a mission from God......