Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday update

Okay, I had my Monday class tonight. This is the class where the instructor mysteriously disappeared last time. We wondered if he was dead. Turns out he is not dead after all. He had a bad allergic reaction and was in no condition to teach. He brought donuts to class tonight to apologize. All is forgiven. What can I say, I am cheap and easy. I can be bribed. However, now I have a shitload of homework. How does that make sense? He misses class and I have extra homework. In what world does that make sense. Oh well not much you can do about it. Not too much else shakin around here. I am still drooling over J.D and the INXS concert. I hope to have more interesting stuff later. Night all. Oh yeah, I think I might change the template here. I can't seem to get new paragraphs to work. I hope I don't lose anything good if I switch. Wish me luck.

No comments: