Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Thursday, May 25, 2006

memo from my broken heart

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com
I try not to let it hurt. I really try. You are an addiction. I need to be away from you for my own good, but I can't. When we are together, you hurt me. I know you don't mean to but you do. To get some relief, I feel I have to *** ******. I know this makes you mad. You tell me if I *** ****** again you will walk away forever. Maybe that is the right thing. Maybe that is what should happen. I don't know where to turn or what to do. ******* ****** lets some of the pain out. I know you don't understand but it does. You say you aren't trying to hurt me. I know that you don't mean to. But it hurts anyway. I am so tired of hearing how perfect she is. She is perfect. She lives with her perfect sister with her perfect nephew. She has time to go to the gym, play baseball, go out, blah blah blah. I am sick of hearing how I don't measure up. I know you may not realize you are comparing us but you are and it hurts. I hope I have the strength to walk away. I don't know if I am strong enough. Now I am told that tattoo are unwholesome. Guess who went with me to get mine. Hmmmm. Oh please let me guess. She doesn't have one does she.

1 comment:

guttergirl said...

Sorry Cherry. I posted this twice by mistake and ended up deleting your comment. The thought and hugs are appreciated though. Thanks