Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Sunday, May 28, 2006

INXS

Okay, here it is a quick update about the concert. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!! It was well worth the wait. The opening act was Scott Stapp. The name was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it. (Please no hate mail from fans). Once he started playing I recognized some of his stuff. He used to be the lead singer for Creed. I did enjoy his new stuff and I am considering buying his CD. The crowd was great too. We sat next to a wonderful couple from Brandon. They were so much fun. Too bad they live so far away. Before the concert started, there was a drunk who sat in the row in front of us. We were taking bets how long it would take before he was thrown out. He wasn't rude or anything. Just very drunk. We expected him to fall down the stairs. As expected, he was removed before the show even started. I didn't win the bet. I thought he would make it at least til the opening act. J.D. was smokin hot! He changed his shirt right on stage. Whew!! Too bad he didn't leave it off. He did things to that microphone stand. Let me tell you. I would give everything I own to have him to that to me. I bought the shirt that has a copy of his arm tattoos on it. If you are not a fan I will explain it. On one arm, he has HUMAN on the other he has BEING. He explained it this way. We are always HUMAN BEINGS but sometimes we are only BEING HUMAN. He can switch the arms around to explain it. He did a great job of all the old INXS stuff. He put his spin on it. It turned out fantastic. Plus they played my favorite old INXS song. Original Sin. They didn't play Listen Like Thieves or my favorite new song, Perfect Strangers. It was still amazing. Kirk Pengilly was on our side of the stage. He really played to us. He didn't forget that cuz we weren't on the floor, we weren't there. I was very impressed. Bottom line is I had a wonderful time. I owe a big thank you to Chrissy Troy and Ace Burpee of Hot 103 for the tickets. Thanks guys! You rock! (next time though backstage passes would be appreciated )

1 comment:

Meeko's Momma said...

I am SO glad that you got to go and that you had a blast!!!

YEAH!!!