Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

IF YOU COULD SAY ANYTHING

Here's the instructions:List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

This is hard. I want to use a couple of people more than once, but I will stick to the rules. Here goes;

1. Before I had children, I was the perfect parent too. Just like you.

2. They are your parents, not mine. I don't care what you do, just leave me out of it.

3. Pay attention to your daughter. Can't you see she is crying for attention. I don't care that you are tired. It doesn't matter that you have already raised two children, this one needs your attention now. It is not up to the neighborhood, or your daughter to raise this one.

4. What do you do all day? You have no job and no kids in the house all day. How come you never clean your kitchen?

5. Please don't judge me. I am doing the best I can. I am not perfect. My life is different from yours. I know you don't like the choice I am making, but I have to do what I can live with.

6. Yes, I know your daughters are perfect. I know your other granddaughter is perfect. Guess what. You have four other grandchildren. Someday, my kids will grow up to be people you want to spend time with. It will be too late. They won't want anything to do with you. It is starting already. Wake up.

7. I don't want you to touch me.

8. You took advantage of my innocence! I hate you for that. For years it has bothered me. I was your daughter's friend. How could you do that to me? You were friends with my grandparents. Have you no shame?

9. I want things to go back the way they were. You said you loved me. If you loved me, you couldn't turn your feelings off like that. It is tearing me up. I want to walk away from you, but I can't. Stay with me forever. Love me forever. Kiss me like I want to be kissed. Hold me and never let go.

10. I have screwed up. I made so many mistakes in my life. I know you love me. But if you knew what bad things I have done, you would be so disappointed in me. I never want to see you disappointed in me.

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It was painful though.

7 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

I thought I was having an Anuerysm when I pulled up your blog today......GREEN...very GREEN! ha ha What's with the GUN pix....your not going Gangsta on us are you? Turn away from the Dark Side GG...turn away!

guttergirl said...

Okay, first thing first. Can you guess what my favorite color is? Green!
You can't really read what is on the gun, it says " beautiful but deadly". In other words, "Don't piss me off".
It is just a friendly reminder for people. Plus if you notice, I got the links to work on this one. Thanks for your help.

Leigh said...

Awesome list. I love your new look. Hope you are having a good day.

Shari said...

Love your new look!! That is a good list....I bet it was painful to write, but it was very honest. You are a very strong woman!! Don't you ever forget that. :)

Sheena LaShay said...

have i mentioned how happy I am that we stumbled upon each other one day. thanks for your honesty. i'm going to steal this one from you.

Joe C said...

I'm really going to have to do this 10 statement thing.

Meeko's Momma said...

I AM SO STEALING THIS FOR MY BLOG!!!!
Rock on Sister!