Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Saturday, May 20, 2006

SATURDAY NIGHT BLUES

It is the long weekend here. Let me rephrase that. It is a loooonnnnngggg weekend here. I am so bored. My sort of plans for tonight didn't happen. Now I am stuck in these four walls yet again. The man I am married to says it is nice to stay at home. Sure he gets out of these four walls. I am stuck here 24 hours a day. I want out!!!! Most of my friends are away for the weekend so I can't even call them up and ask if they want to do something. I can't even get the husband to go to the movies. I am so bored. (Oh sorry, did I say that already?) I should be studying. I have my exam on Tuesday, but I don't feel like it. I have a bad case of the saturday night blues. Someone save me.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

That was me, I just went to bed. Even my kids are gone. Damn long weekend!

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Next time, watch movies on DVD that your husband hates and play music that he hates.......then next time he will be in a hurry to get out of the house and you can get out...... just a thought.

proud fan said...

wish i could help -- but i am so with you...

guttergirl said...

Glad to company on the train to boredom.