Gimmie Some Love

I KNEW I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi

Friday, May 19, 2006

RANDOM THOUGHTS (JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING)

This is my favorite shirt. I had one person tell me he thought it was perfect for me. Not sure if it is a compliment or not. Oh well. I like it. I have decieded that despite all the potential dangers, I love MSN. Last night I had a chat with a friend I haven't seen in almost 11 years. It was wonderful. It is so much cheaper than calling long distance. Plus almost every night, I have a standing date with a friend. We usually catch up with each other around ten each night. I must admit some days that is what keeps me going. I look forward to that contact with the outside world. Blogging is good, but I like the instant feedback. Here is where I become a hypocrit though. I won't let my kids on it. Drives them batty. I give them the old stand by line.... "Because I am the Mommy that is why I can" One more random thought. I stole this quote from SLY. I love it. It might become my new mantra. Ready.... "I KILLED CUPID IN SELF DEFENSE"

2 comments:

TAS said...

Hey, I am jealous...I want that shirt! :-) Have yourself a great weekend!

Leigh said...

I love the shirt. Hope you have a great weekend. Take care my friend.